Co-director and co-founder of both the Association of Sound Therapy and Harmonic Studies and the International Association of Sound Therapy, she is an internationally recognised Sound Therapist, Workshop Facilitator, author and singer/songwriter. She recently published her first book “Free your Voice, Heal your Life”, in English and Spanish, (Editorial Dilema).
Born in London, England. Her father was an actor and her mother a singer/actress. She was encouraged from an early age to develop her talents in the performing arts and so attended The Arts Educational School in Tring, and graduated from the Italia Conti Stage School.
During her childhood Michêle connected with the healing power of her own voice, and after school became a singer/songwriter.
In 1989 she formed a soul/rock band which was successful and later recorded an album with her own music and songs.
Having always had an interest in natural and alternative therapies, she decided to further examine the possibilities of healing with sound. In 1994 Michêle began her exploration and investigation into the therapeutic uses of sound.
At first she focused on helping people connect with and express their own sound, assisting them to re-establish a resonance with their energy bodies (electromagnetic fields). It became apparent that her special talent is a deep intuitive knowledge of what each individual needs to feel ‘in tune’ with themselves and their surroundings.
For three years she studied energy with Dutch clairvoyant Reina Arendson, which included chakra and aura balancing and healing; distance healing and energy reading.
During this period Michêle also became a certified Reflexologist and Craniosacral therapist with the European School of Craniosacral Therapy.
She has completed Fabien Maman’s course “ The Body as a Harp” which teaches tuning fork acupuncture on the command points of the body and spine, specific frequencies for balancing the chakras and healing the subtle bodies; and many well researched techniques using sound ,colour and movement for healing.
During the last three years she has held courses for children, teaching sound awareness, basic energy work and musical improvisation. She also was director of a seventeen-strong choir which performed sacred chants from many cultures and tribes around the world.
She conducts courses for women which focus on the celebration of femininity, honouring the masculine within, and the healing of emotional and psychological issues from childhood through the use of various Sound techniques.
Michêle has conducted courses in over 15 countries and, of course, Spain, mainly in “The Dome” at her home on the Costa Blanca. She also offers individual healing sessions with Tibetan singing bowls and other instruments. She is probably the only Westerner to have given a treatment of Sound healing with Tibetan singing bowls to a Tibetan monk
She has released a childrens’ tape for world peace with a children’s choir, and a Spanish Instruction Tape with a chakra toning meditation and Overtone singing.
Together with her husband Nestor Kornblum she has produced 13 CDs. Michêle plays guitar, tampura, monochord, Native American flute, Tibetan Bowls and other acoustic instruments.
She lives in Spain with her husband Nestor and their three children.
- Viaje de Sonido (Sound Journey) The first ever cassette in Spanish on toning the Chakras and the techniques of Overtone Singing.
- Harmonic Encounters CD , Sacred Sound with Overtone Chant, songs and mantras with acoustic instruments
- The Harmonic Octave – Sounds for Self-healing: double CD of Sacred sound for healing.
- The Enchantment CD: A healing concert of mantras, original chants and songs for healing and meditation.
- Journey Through the Chakras: A healing CD in collaboration with acclaimed American sound therapist Arden Wilken of INNER SOUND® who herself has published 20 CDs
- Overtone Singing Instruction CD with text in 6 languages
- We Are One- CD of Sacred Chants
- Sounding the Subtle Bodies CD: Toning the Chakras with vocal sounds, aand music for the Earth and Cosmic energy.
- Quantum Harmonics CD: Overtone Singing for healing
- Tribal Heart CD, collaboration with singer-songwriter Stephanie Brent
- Nad Sundaram ‘Beautiful Sound’ CD
- Healing Relaxation CD
- Voces de Gaia CD – Women’s Ensemble
- Voces de Gaia CD ‘Alma de Tierra’ Women’s Ensemble